To change a GU10 LED light bulb, you need to switch off the power first, to keep you safe from being electrocuted.
1. Stand on a ladder so you can comfortably reach your light fixture.
2. Press the existing Gu10 lamp into the fixture using both thumbs.
3. Turn the lamp counter-clockwise as you continue to press inward, using the pressure of your thumbs to grip the bulb.
4. Release your pressure on the lamp when it won't turn any farther.
5. Pull the lamp straight out of the socket. You may need to wiggle it gently to get the cylindrical "feet" aligned correctly with the larger openings in the socket.
6. Discard the old lamp and remove packaging from your new lamp. Line the prongs on the new lamp up with the wide openings on the socket.
7. Press inward on the edges of the new lamp with your thumbs and twist the lamp clockwise as far as it will go.
If your gu10 lamp does not have a glass cover across the front, be very careful to only handle it by the reflector. If oils from your fingers get on the inner lamp, they can cause it to heat improperly and explode.
If you want to know how to install a screwbase LED light bulb, just check out this guide for the easy solution.